[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Interior Parts Coming Together

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Interior Parts Coming Together

Sounds like your truckin along Doc.
Snap some pics and show us what all you get done.
What kind of pricing did he give you? Rod

-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> I started cutting the last pieces of backer for the hatch area
panels
> yesterday. I stopped at my friends shop to see about removing the
> headliner and the last plastic pieces that needed to be painted
this
> coming monday. I also am waiting for a guy that does upholstery
work on
> the side to call me about an estimate to do the buckets and the
back
> seat. It turns out he worked for the upholstery shop I get my
supply's
> from and now teaches at an automotive tech. school. I called
Kennedy
> American and told him I was sending a sample of the type of carpet
> wanted so in 2 weeks or so I should have the carpet. It will be
deliver
> to my friends shop. It makes it easier for me not to have to haul
it
> over there. I also found an Auto Meter catalog that lists all their
> gauges not like Jeggs or Summit that only lists some of them. I am
going
> to pick out the gauges to install in the factory gauge pod I have.
I am
> now coordinating getting all the materials and getting the parts
ready
> to start the assembly of the interior around the first week or two
of
> March. I also ordered a JCWhitney catalog and when it comes I will
buy
> me one rocker panel for patch pieces for the yellow car so I can
install
> the NOS fenders and then finish that interior too. Rain early then
> wintery mix by evening so I may be in the house for a few days.
> "Doc"

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9hSKEA/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM