Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spirit steering column in a 72 Gremlin?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spirit steering column in a 72 Gremlin?

Joe,
My Dad just put a Tilt steering in from an 81'Spirit into his 74' grem and it will bolt right in. The wiring i believe was slightly different.  You will just have to flip a plug around, which you will see what i am talking about when you go to hook the wiring up. That is the easy part.  There may be some problems with the ignition switch, I can't exactly remember what was involved in that part.  I will ask my dad what he had to change to make it work.  But it can be done.
Jade