[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Go Cart

Anyone ever want one of these, this is about as cheap as I have ever seen
one for sale. Very difficult item to find, and seldom seen at Nationals.
Yesterday I went to the swap meet and found a Gremlin body for a go-cart
body.It was R/W/B and had a couple of Hurst emblems on the back where the
tail light go.I decided it would be easier for Forum members to contact the
owner of this item. There are some stress cracks and the paint is faded.The
asking price was $250.00 OBO.The shipping cost would be the buyers
responsibility.Contact Ray Jones at plutorace@xxxxxxxxx
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently moderate
5-12 day replies, call if important

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM