Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Billet/Upholstery/OT

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Billet/Upholstery/OT

A nice early spring with limited rain would be nice. Since I don't work
it really doesn't matter to me about raining on the weekends as I do
most of the work on my cars during the week but for the rest of you
rainy weekends puts a a damper on any family activities. I am feeling
better but still have to pace myself. I am determined to have the
interior completed by May 1'st or at least by when ever  the Ardsley
show date is going to be in May.
"Doc"

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message --- Doc,
I am glad to hear things are going so well. Maby it
is a sign of how your spring will be. I am with you
....no rain.
Davis