Re: [BaadAssGremlins] today's progress

Harbor freight has some good stuff and if you have a store near by you
can get a real good deal by not having  to pay shipping.
"Doc"

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message --- Our local Harbor Freight type store was having a sale
30% off and he gave me a better deal that I couldn't
pass up. Reg 299.00 I got it for 200.00 including CT
tax.
--- AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Good for you Davis. I wish I had a blasting cabinet.
> "Doc"

> --------------------~-->
> Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude
> Children's Research Hospital's
> 'Thanks & Giving.'

> ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 00:55:48 -0000
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] today's progress

---------------------------------

Hey guys n gals,
Today I went to a local abrasive supplier and got 100
LBS of #9
Glass bead for my new blast cabinet. Then off to
Bill's and we
intalled the starter, and masaged the header to clear
the steering
collum. Drank some beer.
Then I came home and got my 7 hp 60 gal industrial
compressor wired
in an running. Added the glass bead to the cabinet and
I got my upper
and lower controll arm blasted and painted as well as
the strut rod
bracket. Tomorrow morn I hope to get the rest of the
left front
suspension blasted and monday I will get more paint to
finish.
I also undercoated the front left wheel well today.
I am feeling better now that I have made some
progress.
Go PATS !!!
Davis

--- End Message ---