Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Docs search for the matador police car

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Docs search for the matador police car

That must be pretty rare a Hemi Matador. LOL. My father had a 72 Matador
which was a nice cruiser so when this one came up for sale I figured i'd
buy it. 1,000$ needs a paint job. 10 paint jobs wouldn't have helped
this car. It was a wasted trip to Ct. But all in all it was not meant to
be and I am much happier with my Hatchback besides it is a 2 door and
much easier for me to get in and out of. Although the Sheriffs car would
have been cool.
"Doc"

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---
The Dukes show was pretty cool. Did you  all know there was another
movie with matador police cars in them. The movie was HOT ROD. The
guy was traveling across country in 65 hemi mopar and rolled it.
Another guy gave him an old Willys and said he could keep it if he
beat the Kid from MUMS ROOT BEER. Well he blew his Hemi up in the
Willys and the stole a HEMI out of a AMC squad car. I have been
looking for another Mat with a HEMI in it. HAHAHA must be real rare.
  Well any way the movie is pretty cool, even with some of its tech
problems.
                     SCOTT

--- End Message ---