Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Help!

I would go there with 1000 bucks in your pocket and
look the car over really well. make him a cash offer
starting at 800 then go to a max of 1000 or more if
your willing but tell him that if he believes the book
in the library to go sell it to them!
 As my Dad used to say "it is only worth what you can
get someone to pay for it".
 Good luck
 Davis

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4520856703&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT
> I'm dealing with the guy locally since it didn't
> sell on eBay and I
> expect that I'll pay around $1300 - $1500. He claims
> its worth $3600.
> What do you think? I really need to know because it
> might someone else
> might buy it this weekend! I'm sixteen and really
> dig these cars, but
> I want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Austin Perry

> Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude
> Children's Research Hospital's
> 'Thanks & Giving.'

Give the gift of life to a sick child.