[BaadAssGremlins] Billet Machining

Making the adapters to mount the billet knobs was quite simple. It turns
out the hard part was machining the taper down on the kobs to make them
look like they came from the factory on the handles. It took me 5 1/2
hours to machine them and make 4 thin brass thrust washers and tweak the
adapters. I still have to finish polishing the knobs today and make the
final tweak to the adapters. What seemed to be a simple job turned out
to be very time consuming and labor intensive. I will probably have 12
hours in them when they are completed and ready to install. But they
sure look nice so it was worth it.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.