Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

Bart I initially bough this car as a replacement for my Chebby as a
daily driver. I actually don't drive it in the snow. The roads are dry
when I go out that is why I was stuck indoors for so long after the
snow. Since I walk with a cane the last thing I need to do is slip and
fall and break somthing. If the garage door wasent still frozen shut I
would have had the yellow car out for a drive this week also. I know I
spent a lot of money on this car but I would rather spend it on this car
than buy a cookie cutter front wheel drive 4 door sedan that I would
have trouble getting my fat ass into. Who or what god decided we should
all drive 4 door front wheel drive cars? why not a 2 door version of a
Pford Taurus or a similar GM car? 2 door cars are now considered sports
cars and the insurance premiums on them reflects this. I could with the
money I came into last year easily afford a new car or a decent used car
in the 15,000$-25,000$ price range. I got 4,500$ in repairs so far with
only the tranny needing to be done and new rear wheel bearings installed
and the gas gauge made to work on the orange car. Figure 2,200$ for the
interior. 3,000$ more for re-chromed bumpers, paint and what little body
work is needed along with the installation of the 77 AMX rear louver and
flairs. So for 10,000$ I not only have a nice daily driver but an AMC to
boot. Between the 3 cars I only make 1,500-2,000 miles a year. So I
figure I am better off this way than buying a new or late model used
car. And my wife even agree's with me. The only thing she is giving me a
hard time about is all the interior parts in the living room and around
the house and the use of the dinning room table as a work bench for the
door panels I am making.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---