Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

In a message dated 2/3/05 3:42:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
am lucky as I have usually have a choice of which Hornet to drive,
except for now as the garage door is frozen shut so that eliminates the
yellow car. The Chebby is still snowed in and the battery is dead, so
that leaves only the orange car to drive and it after all the mechanical
work done to it is a pleasure to drive now. It made all that money I
spent for repairs well worth it.
"Doc
For all the money you sunk into that orange Hornet,its a shame your driving it on all that road salt Doc.
Bart