Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

I know this may sound like a stupid question Scott but what color are
you going to paint it? I am a fan of them Crager style wheels. I have
Superiors on my yellow car. They are 28 years old and need to be
replaced. I was thinking of going to a Torque Thrust 5 spoke wheel
for that old style retro look.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 2/2/05 6:50:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> hemmigremmie@xxxx writes:
>

> You  guys are just lucky to be able to drive yer cars in any
weather!
> Im on  year#(I think) 5 and still have another year to go probably
> till I drive  the Gremlin.
> I damn well better like it when Im done after this long wait  or
I'll
> just throw myself of a cliff. lol  Rod
>

> Hey Rod,the only way i'm driving my Gremlin is with a team of
horses hooked
> to it.its taking me forver to get anything done to it as i keep
running into
> one  finantial prob after the other.
> Bart

Well I only drove my Gremlin home, let it sit for a week then drove
it to the shop. It has been there since May. I can not wait to drive
it again. Hopefully it will be painted and have a set of Cragers on
it by late spring.
               SCOTT

--- End Message ---