Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

I am lucky as I have usually have a choice of which Hornet to drive,
except for now as the garage door is frozen shut so that eliminates the
yellow car. The Chebby is still snowed in and the battery is dead, so
that leaves only the orange car to drive and it after all the mechanical
work done to it is a pleasure to drive now. It made all that money I
spent for repairs well worth it.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message ---
You guys are just lucky to be able to drive yer cars in any weather!
Im on year#(I think) 5 and still have another year to go probably
till I drive the Gremlin.
I damn well better like it when Im done after this long wait or I'll
just throw myself of a cliff. lol Rod

-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 2/2/05 6:25:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
>
> You got  factory electronic ignition in it? The early Mopar
electronic Ign.
> was worse  than the crap AMC used. I know as I had Dodge pick up
trucks in the
> mid 70's  where I worked. They were very touchy about dampness of
any  kind.
> "Doc
>

> yeah it prob has that shit on there. hopefully the new Edelbrock
performer
> intake and Holley 650 carb will cure a lot of the probs i've been
having i
> pulled the froze up a/c thing yesterday and bought a non a/c belt
thus  freeing
> up some H.P.i cannot wait till i bolt on the intake and carb and
my
> vintage'Direct Connection' chrome valve covers.
> Bart

--- End Message ---