Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

Keep the rain Eddie, send me the 48 degrees. Going to run some errands
today as tonight into tomorrow we are supposed to get a wintery mix. I
guess I will be in the house again till monday or tuesday.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message --- Hmmm....it has been raining, and about 44-48 degrees the last several days,
just gloomy, crappy weather, and the 69 SC/Rambler wagon, 72 Ambassadot SST
wagon, 82 Eagle custom wagon and 88 Eagle wagon have all been driven. Nope,
Rebel didn't come out to play, nor did SC/360.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx