[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Re Progress Progress on the Gem of a Grem

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Re Progress Progress on the Gem of a Grem

Thanks for the info Mr Stakes'.
 That SC might just fit my expectations. Always the problem is the
cost to get it here. I guess it is in how bad I would want it. If it
was only blue! Thanks again
                   SCOTT

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Scott, that green 71 SC/360 might be coming up for sale from a
buddy of
> mine, it is the LA SC/360 shown on the SC/360 Registry. Ok, I
ain't doing
> nothing right now :~P))> here are the links:
> http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360greenLAPSside.JPG
>
> http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360greenLADSside.JPG
>
> http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360greenLArear.JPG
> Not sure what Ed Buscis is going to ask for it, the car is still
in the
> California area.
>
> Rust. Hmmm....
> The little pond in the trunk here had it's own ecosystem with
frogs,
> minnows, mosqitos, look closely and see a crawdad or two. Texas
car all it's
> life too!
> http://www.planethoustonamx.com/ugly%20cars/uglyamxtrunkpond.jpg
> Eddie Stakes'