[BaadAssGremlins] @#$%^& Tool Failure

Wednesday I busted my butt to cut out the pass door panel along with all
the holes for the door handle, window crank holes, arm rest mounting
holes and panel clip mounting holes. I used my Dremil to drill the 1/8
mounting holes for the button mounting bases. It's nice and light and
easier to use than my 18 volt battery drill since my arthritis in my
hands is killing me. I had around 60 holes to drill. I barely got half
way done when the Dremil started to give me trouble. I think it is brush
related. I barely got done. Thursday I finished the trimming and covered
the panel with the foam backed vinal. Friday was the day for the button
installation. I worked as steady as possible the whole day as I wanted
to get the panel done. With my hand killing me and my wrist starting to
swell I was determined to finish it when with 6 bases to rivet on to
finish it my rivet gun gives up. So today when my son takes me out for
the upholstery materials I need and the battery pack booster I have to
buy another rivet gun too.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.