Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Progress in CT

Children can take over your life and the responsibility of the first one
can seem over whelming at first. But you will adjust, wait till the
second one comes along. Your life will never be the same again. Luckily
mine are all grown now, the oldest, my daughter is going to be 34 in
march my 1'st son is going to be 29 in april and my AMC son the baby was
just 26 last week. I gave up a lot when they were growing up and now
it's time for a little me time. AMC's are an addiction that I have had
for the last 39 years non stop, there is no cure for it. At least now
they are getting some recognition in the last 5 or so years. I have been
the but of jokes for all this time for my choice of car and have never
cared.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message ---
Well It seems I have very little time now that I have a son to take
care of. I watch him from 130 pm till 9 then take him for an hour in
the AM  so the wife can get a little more sleep. so I have just a few
hours a day while I am laid off. I may go back to work next week
though then I will only have weekends and the wife works saturday so
that only leaves sunday and to be fair to her every OTHER sunday.
Geesh where does the time go?
I am able to type this cause he is sleepin right now.

Today I got a big sandblast cabinet and went to home depot and paid
for a 60 gal 7 hp real air compressor. I pick that up sunday. I also
got the wire to run full power out to the garage instead of the 100'
extension cord. I already wired the garage with a new pannel and lots
of outlets and lights. When I finally get this stuff done I will be
able to sand blast the suspension parts and continue the restoration
of the front end.
Last fall I replaced the roof raised it up and added a loft. I sure
am glad I can do this stuff or I would not be able to buy my toys.
I have made room for the 70 gremlin. The guy was supposed to get
back to me early this week with a time and place to meet but I have
not heard from him.
I also have to pay for the 69 AMX I bought for my Son. The guy is
gonna store it for the rest of the winter for me.  It will go into
storage for a future father son project.
I would really like to paint my 72 gremlin X this winter buit I am
afraid I won't have time. If It is out of commission I can always
take the 70 to the track :o)> I can't wait to get that car home so I
can see what she needs!
AMC's are really addicting. I only have been back for 2 years from a
10 year break.
Tomorrow after my wife get home from work I have to hook up the
trailer and put my 89 subaru on it to deliver it to a kid
that is buying it at
the Subaru shop .
More $ for my AMC's

Know anyone that wants to buy an aircompressor? It is the one that
walmart sells. 25 gal 5 hp 110 volt. Works great has a new motor(
burnt out the old one sandblasting hence I bought a bigget compressor)
Davis

--- End Message ---