Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Progress in CT

He is worth all the sacrifice I give. Just to have him
grab my finger and smile at me.
 I rember when we started the Amc Team Gremlin 17 yeas
ago the laughs we got and the stares.
 O he is crying for Dad
 Davis

--- AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Children can take over your life and the
> responsibility of the first one
> can seem over whelming at first. But you will
> adjust, wait till the
> second one comes along. Your life will never be the
> same again. Luckily
> mine are all grown now, the oldest, my daughter is
> going to be 34 in
> march my 1'st son is going to be 29 in april and my
> AMC son the baby was
> just 26 last week. I gave up a lot when they were
> growing up and now
> it's time for a little me time. AMC's are an
> addiction that I have had
> for the last 39 years non stop, there is no cure for
> it. At least now
> they are getting some recognition in the last 5 or
> so years. I have been
> the but of jokes for all this time for my choice of
> car and have never
> cared.
> "Doc"

> --------------------~-->
> Give the gift of life to a sick child.
> Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
> 'Thanks & Giving.'

> ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:22:58 -0000
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Progress in CT

---------------------------------

Well It seems I have very little time now that I have
a son to take
care of. I watch him from 130 pm till 9 then take him
for an hour in
the AM  so the wife can get a little more sleep. so I
have just a few
hours a day while I am laid off. I may go back to work
next week
though then I will only have weekends and the wife
works saturday so
that only leaves sunday and to be fair to her every
OTHER sunday.
Geesh where does the time go?
 I am able to type this cause he is sleepin right now.

 Today I got a big sandblast cabinet and went to home
depot and paid
for a 60 gal 7 hp real air compressor. I pick that up
sunday. I also
got the wire to run full power out to the garage
instead of the 100'
extension cord. I already wired the garage with a new
pannel and lots
of outlets and lights. When I finally get this stuff
done I will be
able to sand blast the suspension parts and continue
the restoration
of the front end.
Last fall I replaced the roof raised it up and added a
loft. I sure
am glad I can do this stuff or I would not be able to
buy my toys.
 I have made room for the 70 gremlin. The guy was
supposed to get
back to me early this week with a time and place to
meet but I have
not heard from him.
 I also have to pay for the 69 AMX I bought for my
Son. The guy is
gonna store it for the rest of the winter for me.  It
will go into
storage for a future father son project.
 I would really like to paint my 72 gremlin X this
winter buit I am
afraid I won't have time. If It is out of commission I
can always
take the 70 to the track :o)> I can't wait to get that
car home so I
can see what she needs!
 AMC's are really addicting. I only have been back for
2 years from a
10 year break.
 Tomorrow after my wife get home from work I have to
hook up the
trailer and put my 89 subaru on it to deliver it to a
kid
that is buying it at
the Subaru shop .
 More $ for my AMC's

 Know anyone that wants to buy an aircompressor? It is
the one that
walmart sells. 25 gal 5 hp 110 volt. Works great has a
new motor(
burnt out the old one sandblasting hence I bought a
bigget compressor)
 Davis

Give the gift of life to a sick child.