[BaadAssGremlins] Re: invisible prototype concord owned by wonder woman!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: invisible prototype concord owned by wonder woman!

I did not see a "Buy it Now" price listed on this auction as is
mentioned in the ad. Also, how can you have a 98.5% feedback rating
with only one neutral left for you? I didn't think that eBay counted
neutral comments against your rating. I would love to have that car.
I would even *gasp* sell my turbo PT Cruiser and make that my
primary driver. $10,000 is too much for it, though. That car is
really nice. I would fly up to NY and drive it back - maybe even
visit Doc on the way! Spring would be a better time of the year to
make the trip, however. Guess I could try to talk Doc into parking
it at his place for a few months to avoid the stated storage fees?
-Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Invisible prototype! Sort of like Wonder Woman's invisible plane,
never
> could figure that out. For some reason later she could fly, but
years ago had to take that damned invisible jet everywhere, always
thought Aquaman would pee on the seat in there; so a invisible
Concord is not a strech.......But here is it for $10,000:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=5357&item=4523339794&rd=1
> Eddie Stakes'

Give the gift of life to a sick child.