[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Our group here

HA HA.
Im the Ohio boy Simms. lol
I live in Chillicothe. Its about 45 minutes or so straight South
from Columbus.
You bet it will be cruisin the Burger joints and town. I cant wait
to hit some straight line redlights to.
I can get more pics as soon as the weather breaks or I may have what
your wanting now. Anything special your wanting to see or just a
variety? Let me know.
Were you from? Rod

-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Simms" <MrSimms7@xxxx> wrote:

> Rod - Hell yeah!...now thats what I'm talkin about!...that thing
is
> gonna be SCHWEET!...gonna be something that we'll see cruizin the
> beulevard or sittin at the local burger joint?...sure hope so!...
>
> where are you at anyways?...I remember readin a profile of someone
in
> OH...isn't you is it?...
>
> oh...and my vote is for holley carbs... ;)
>
> 2spd glide sure sounds like some fun too...to heck w/ the 6spd
> crap...or the 5spd OD trans swap...ain't even got a 3spd in this
> bish!...LoL
>
> any chance we can twist yer arm and get somemore pics outta ya?

Give the gift of life to a sick child.