[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Our group here

Rod - Hell yeah!...now thats what I'm talkin about!...that thing is
gonna be SCHWEET!...gonna be something that we'll see cruizin the
beulevard or sittin at the local burger joint?...sure hope so!...

where are you at anyways?...I remember readin a profile of someone in
OH...isn't you is it?...

oh...and my vote is for holley carbs... ;)

2spd glide sure sounds like some fun too...to heck w/ the 6spd
crap...or the 5spd OD trans swap...ain't even got a 3spd in this
bish!...LoL

any chance we can twist yer arm and get somemore pics outta ya?

Give the gift of life to a sick child.