Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hemming's Muscle Machines - March 2005

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hemming's Muscle Machines - March 2005

In a message dated 1/26/05 8:24:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
If you get the chance to read this issue, check out the article on
page 80 about the Hornet X 360 V-8. Very nice, including some old
ads. -Lu-
Hey thanx Lu for the info hey i just thought of somthing,why don't we all let each other know about AMCs in mags 'slaps my forehead'i can't believe i never mentioned AMCs in mags on here DOH! there has been quite a lot of AMCs covered in mags nowadays.AMC is finally getting the recognition it deserves :)
Bart