Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Battery Pack Booster Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Battery Pack Booster Question

Doc,
They have really nice units at WalMart that are reasonable and will also run some of your AC items(they have a plug built in). Have used one of their top line and it worked well.
                                                                      Hal
AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have been thinking about buying one of these battery pack things used
to jump a car. Anybody have one? If unused how long will it hold a
useful charge? Before the bad snow last weekend it was just mainly cold
so I used the orange Hornet all the time. I ran the Chebby for 20 min.
once a week to keep the battery up but as of last friday the battery is
dead due to the extreme cold. And since the yellow Hornet hasn't been
used in 3-4 weeks and sits in an unheated garage it too may not start. I
figured that one of these would be just what I need. My friend at the
local auto parts store say's he can get me a top of the line one for
135$. Money is not the issue at this moment, but convenience is. I have
no idea what these things cost and could probably get one cheaper mail
order, but he always does right by me.
"Doc"

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?