Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: re:Florida and New York temps

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: re:Florida and New York temps

Hey Lu I have a thing about spring time I do every year. To officially
declare it spring time I cut my beard down to a Wolf Blitzer stubble. I
would do it now if it would bring spring tomorrow. My answer to your
question is on the red T shirt I am wearing in the pic. of me and my
yellow Hornet. AMC content, everyone gets coal for Christmas this year
as "Santa" is spending all his time and money on his Hornet's. :-) Ho Ho
Ho
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.