Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: re:Florida and New York temps

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: re:Florida and New York temps

No I am not Hal. The Chebby won't start and is snowed in along with my
orange Hornet, the yellow Hornet is snowed in inside the garage and the
temps are still in the 20's as a high. And I am stuck inside the house.
I'll trade for some mid 30's weather with no snow right now.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message ---
Doc,
You ure are lucky. I miss the snow and my Mountains.
 Hal

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Yes Lu, and it's snowing again here. Supposed to get another 3 inches.
:-(
"Doc"