Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...

http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/body/behindpassdoor.jpg

http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/body/behindpassdoor2.jpg

http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/floor/passbelthole1.jpg

http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/floor/passbeltpatch1.jpg

http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/floor/frametiepass1.jpg

http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/floor/passrearfloor.jpg

> theres 6 patches that you can see in the floor
> area...got all this
> done a couple of weeks ago...not the purdiest of
> things...but I'll
> hit it w/ a wire brush then use some bumper color on
> it should clean
> up nice...just a pain to paint in the cold...I've
> got the exact same
> work to do on the drivers side...
>
> went out last nite and tried to figger out how in
> the world I'm gonna
> make a fenderwell lip 11" long...tried a few simple
> ideas...looks
> like I might have to either do it the hard way or go
> find a car that
> I can cut them off of...

> Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude
> Children's Research Hospital's
> 'Thanks & Giving.'

> If you can get ahold of a front fender you can cut
the lip from that as it is the same.
 Davis

'Thanks & Giving.'