[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...

yup...already got that lip patch in...ended up being about 15"...

like Davis said...the front fenders are close...but not quite...so I
from the wheelwell out about an inch then trimmed the car for it...I
tried to cut it as one big patch for the car...I just don't have the
tools and facility to reshape that big of a panel thats already got
some crazy bends pressed into it...now just to add metal and massage
it a lil...then fill in the gap to the wheel tub where it rotted
out...(about an inch and a half)

I'll toss up somemore pics later...

Give the gift of life to a sick child.