[BaadAssGremlins] Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...

[BaadAssGremlins] Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...

upon El'Bart-o's request...

http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/body/behindpassdoor.jpg

yeah I screwed up and hit the hole w/ an air flanger...bad
idea...thought it'd help w/ the bigger patches...but they don't end
up flush and its just easier to butt weld the patches in...(for my
goofy butt anyways...)

http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/body/behindpassdoor2.jpg

I'll go back and hit them all w/ mudd in the spring so I can do them
all at once...I also relocated the kill switch...post pics
later...also got a ton of other holes filled...just have to dig out
and scan the before pics...

well...heres some progress pics of the pass rear floor that I did
last year...(the seat was real unsafe to sit in and launchin off the
line was poppin welds and rippin metal!)

http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/floor/passbelthole1.jpg

you can just barely see a hole infront of the wheel tub...about the
size of a silver dollar...

http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/floor/passbeltpatch1.jpg

http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/floor/frametiepass1.jpg

and now this is what it looks like w/ ALL of the holes filled...

http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/floor/passrearfloor.jpg

theres 6 patches that you can see in the floor area...got all this
done a couple of weeks ago...not the purdiest of things...but I'll
hit it w/ a wire brush then use some bumper color on it should clean
up nice...just a pain to paint in the cold...I've got the exact same
work to do on the drivers side...

went out last nite and tried to figger out how in the world I'm gonna
make a fenderwell lip 11" long...tried a few simple ideas...looks
like I might have to either do it the hard way or go find a car that
I can cut them off of...

'Thanks & Giving.'