[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Our group here

yanno Bart...mebbe I shouldn't have talked ya outta lockin this place
down...cause I mean shoot...it took ya awhile to make that attempt
and they all just walked up and back handed ya...grateful ain't
they?...and now another attempt?...hope this one goes over better
than the last...cause I know how much you like this place...

as for my welding pics...keep in mind...yer the only reason I get on
this yahoo stuff...so I don't know how to post pics in a thread other
than a link...or did ya want me to U/L them to the pics
folder?...shoot I think you got all the same ones that I've shown
everyone else... ;)

now go put that intake carb and VC's on yer barge! ;D

'Thanks & Giving.'