Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMO Internationals - Show Cars?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMO Internationals - Show Cars?

You will want to take it on the field no matter what. I think they have a class for cars that just want to be seen and not judged but I would go for it myself you have nothing to lose. Like I said there was a lot of prime "show" cars there but there were a lot that wasn't. To give an example of what I am talking about and I am not putting the car down if it belongs to anyone here, there was a 70 or 71 Gremlin that squeaked like hell when it was rolling on the grass, was rusted, and the interior was a rag. I spent about as much time looking at it as I did any of the others. It had a cloth sunroof and fold out rear windows. I had never seen them in person before. When I was in St. Louis I also saw quite a few AMC's in the parking lot. I didn't understand that. Maybe someone who goes to the nationals all the time could explain that to me. Why would you bring your car to the show and leave it in the parking lot and not bring it on the show field?
Terry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor