Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMO Internationals - Atlanta, July 2005

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMO Internationals - Atlanta, July 2005

When I first learned of the Atlanta show, I thought it would make for a great motorcycle trip and I had planned to attend. Now, other things have developed and I will not be heading in that direction. Instead, the wife and I will be on a cruise ship celebrating our 25 year wedding anniversary. Hmm.......I wonder if I'll run across those AMC's in Alaska?

Rick