Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A minor complaint

Thanks Terry I couldn't have said it better. I don't know if you would
call it fortunate for me but being disabled gives me all the time in the
world to work on my cars. Unfortunately not having a heated garage put a
halt to things except for my interior job on my orange car. This
interior job is not as easy as it may sound. Anyone ever remove and
replace a complete interior carpet to headliner including the dash? The
car is going to my friends shop today to have the inside of the hatch
painted and have some interior plastic panels removed to be painted with
SEM. The car will be there over the  weekend and out of the weather as
there is s Noreaster coming my way. Me? i'll be plugging away on my
upholstery panels nice and warm in my dinning room.
"Doc

'Thanks & Giving.'