[BaadAssGremlins] Re: A minor complaint

hell I still don't get the talk about the crappy weather...we had 22"
of snow...took 6hrs to get dug out just to go get wire for the welder
(just before they closed) and a can of kerosene...

last nite we just got 5" of snow...shoveled the drive and played in
the garage...and I ain't got what people call a 'heater' in there
either...just a 115k btu salamander...in a 3.5 car garage...so in the
winter up go the tarps...and I grab banners when I can to put on the
ceiling to keep the heat in...guess its all about the drive to get
out there and work...

put on an insulated flanel some work boots and go...I only let it get
up to 55 in my dungeon and typically sweat like crazy...

guess its just easier to complain about the weather than go out and
play w/ yer toys... :\

Give the gift of life to a sick child.