Re: Found a 70 Matador with 304

Scott - Good for you! I am putting a 360 out of a 77 Matador into a
74 Gremlin. I think your HP will depend on your compression ratio,
cam, carbeurator, etc. If you want to just drop in the 304 without
reworking the engine, I think you can probably expect 200 - 300 HP,
depending on if you keep A/C, PS, etc. I took mine apart and had it
completely redone. I hope to get 350+ HP when finished. Good luck -
it sounds like a wonderful find! -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "blue77gremlin"