Found a 70 Matador with 304

 Hey guys I found a 70 Matador 4 door with 50k and a 304 with auto.
The body is in bad shape but the owner said the motor is real good.
I was wondering if this motor and trans would swap easy in a
gremlin. Anyone know the horsepower rating for the 70 and 71
matadors? This car can probably be bought dirt cheap. Thanks for
any info. SCOTT