Re: If Rednecks rule the world!! (non amc!)

Re: If Rednecks rule the world!! (non amc!)

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx>
wrote:

> > They were good for a laugh Eddie. It's nice when we can make fun
of each other and laugh at each other without getting mad. There
were 4 redneck comic's on tv last weekend and the story's they told
kept me laughing for hours because I could relate to them haveing
spent 3 1/2 years of my 4 years in the Navy in the south. My
favorite is Jeff Foxworthy.
> > "Doc"
> >

> > I especially dug that Tater Salad guy when he was making fun of
you YANKEES!!>:)
> > lol and yes we all can kid each other,i never get mad at Eddie
and his borderline psychotic abusive nature towards those from
the'Sportsmans Paradise state'and that i mean Louisiana where i
happened to be born i.e New Orleans LOL Eddie musta had a bad time
at Mardi Gras one year or some sh!# LOL ate some bad jcrawdads or
got into some bad gris gris :)
> > Bart
>
> I think the Tater Salad guy was named Ron White. He was my next
favorite guy next to Foxworthy. I liked his style, he jsut stood
there drinking and smokeing while he told his jokes.
> "Doc"
I thought Larry the cable guy? was really good also. The nascar
thing was pretty good. I heard Mr. White in an interview and he said
that cable guy would be one to watch for. That he would be the next
big attraction. Well any way they were all funny.
SCOTT