Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Found a 70 Matador with 304

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Found a 70 Matador with 304

I would think the 304 would be easy to drop in it. That is the V8 that came in the Gremlin. I can't even imagine these built 360's and 401 these guys are dropping into the Gremlins. I know in my younger days I dropped a 289 in a 60 Comet that came with a 144 when I got done I had a ride that would scare me.  I would think a 304would make a Gremlin a nice ride. I think these big engines would give a hang on and pray ride. I think I would have to have an extra pair of pants with me at all times if I had one. LOL
Terry