From: twa1950@xxxx
Date: 2004/06/28 Mon AM 09:56:58 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sad weekend for the Amc Team and gremlin fans

Davis,their already posting pics of Cecil'most are just the same cars from Gad3 :(' on The AMC Forum,but so far none are of your friends Gremlin also no ones said anything about it have you told the forum about it yet?
Bart

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used