Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sad weekend for the Amc Team and gremlin fans

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sad weekend for the Amc Team and gremlin fans

Davis,
       That's a shame that it was not on tape. If your going to crash one like this it would have been nice to have the video to show. I am saying this because no one was hurt of course. It is terrible about the car but I hope he doesn't blame it on it being a Gremlin. I hope you have luck getting him to build the Sprit.
Terry