Hey Eddie

Since you are always after me to write an article about my projects I am
going to write one about the Delco conversion in my new Hornet and
submit it to AIM along with an article about installing a late model
Hornet electric wiper motor in a 70 Javelin using the Vacuum trans. My
friend wrote that one on the conversion he did.
"Doc"