427 AMX In My Home Town

I haven't heard from the guy selling the AMX but just read a description
on the Forum from someone else that also lives near by and went to look
at it. It is not a Vette 427 but a 335 hp pass car engine. He didn't
mention if it ran but said the car was real rough. Also the interior was
trash as the windows had been left open.
The add said rust free but with the windows open long enough to trash
the interior the condition of the floors is debatable. This sounds like
a big project that is not for me. So I will pass on it without wasting
my time to go look at it. My friend picked up a rough 68 AMX without an
engine & a trashed interior for 1,000$ last year. He will be back from
upstate tonight and maybe will have news on he other Hornet Hatchback
for me.
"Doc"