Sunday show in St Charles IL

 This morning I went to St Charles show and swap meet that is put on
by the Model T club. I did not find much in the swap meet, but a few
model kits. I did find a 74 Javelin in the Car Corral for $6000. It
was a nice driver with 360 and auto. While I reading the info about
the car, it said the owner would be in the AMC show. Well I found
the AMC show and I think they had about 30 or so of them there.
There was a yellow 76 Gremlin a V8 Sportabout(blue) and another
Hornet and a 75? Hornet (RWB) with Spirt grill and dash with a
supercharger 258. That was a cool car, it had the wheel flairs off a
79 AMX on it also along with the targa band on the roof. They had a
good mix of Amc there. Just thought I would let you know what went
on in the midwest this weekend. Maybe I will see about getting a
picture of the RWB Hornet on for you all to see. SCOTT