Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bart

I seccond that ! Lets all say a prayer for Bart.
 God Be With You Bart
 Davis
AMC74HORNET@xxxx
wrote:
They barely got over the storm 3 weeks ago and got blasted with this
one. I see there is another one heading their way too. Bart said the
last one missed him but I don't think this one did. I hope he is ok and
his Gremlin too.
"Doc"

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used