RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Autobahn...

Title: Message

And just think of the savings...no personal injury lawsuits,
no physical rehab costs, no traffic court fiascos, fewer
hospital stays, fewer car repair ripoff scams,...just a
hefty bagand a toe tag (if you can pry the damn fool out).

Hey...smaller, less-costly coffins, more 'remains' per
square-meter at the cemetery. And myopic 'fraidy cats'
will stayon the local roads to avoid the high-speed folks,
meaning less traffic, fewer collisions and less aggravation
for both sides.

Sounds like 'win-win' to me!

All in favor of a National '15 MPH Limit', raise your mouse!

<click!>

Raul Julia in 'The Gumball rally', as he removes his Ferrari's
rear-view mirror as the street-race begins:

"What's-ah behind-ah me is-ah not-ah important."

John "the left lane is a PASSING lane, not a travel lane- if you
aren't passing something right now, move to the right...no matter
how fast you are going" Rosa