Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bart

They barely got over the storm 3 weeks ago and got blasted with this
one. I see there is another one heading their way too. Bart said the
last one missed him but I don't think this one did. I hope he is ok and
his Gremlin too.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Hopefully, the worse to happen to Bart is a loss of power. It may be a few
days before we hear from him. We can only hope for the best..........

Rick

-------------------------------1094516236

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">

<DIV>Hopefully, the worse to happen to Bart is a loss of power. It may be a few days before we hear from him. We can only hope for the best..........</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rick</DIV>

</BODY></HTML>

--- End Message ---