Re: Co-worker spots a Gremlin ? for sale in VA....Texas car

Re: Co-worker spots a Gremlin ? for sale in VA....Texas car

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, harold losey
<strlcuckoo_46@xxxx> wrote:
> Jerry, There is a Gremlin for sale here in Witchita Falls TX If
you or anyone interested I can get the contact number.
> Hal

That's a little far for me to go, although for a rust-free
Gremlin...LOL! Nah, can't do it myself. thanks anyway. But if it has
XR on the rear...

Jerry