Re: [BaadAssGremlins] And We Have A Winner!!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] And We Have A Winner!!!!!

Thanks Rick. They look decent in the pic's. I offered to buy them as I
know some people have the option of selling them before the auction is
over. I only heard from the seller that he would have to ask his brother
as they were his, and I never heard a word back about it. It's his loss
as I would have given him 350$ plus the shipping off eBay instead of the
281$ I will have to pay plus shipping now. Having been a professional
body man in the late 70's early 80's I worked on repairing road rash on
such rubber parts and there is more new modern technology now in modern
materials to repair such parts as long as they are not torn, besides
this is going to be a clean driver not a show car. So a little road rash
is not a problem to repair. I still have my old body shop contacts in
suppliers and friends in the business to advise me. With all these parts
plus the rear window louver I bought 3-4 months ago painted to match the
orange on the car it should look real nice and still not stand out like
the yellow one with the stripes and flames. I just want a nice subtle
driver/cruiser.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Good for you, Doc. At least we know they are going to a good home. Let us
know the condition of the pieces when you get them.

Rick

-------------------------------1094479975

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">

<DIV>Good for you, Doc. At least we know they are going to a good home. Let us know the condition of the pieces when you get them.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rick</DIV>

</BODY></HTML>

--- End Message ---