Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone else besides me watching this item? Eddy?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone else besides me watching this item? Eddy?

A really first class resto but how many AMC'ers can afford a car like
that? Certainly not me.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- I know this is not Grem/Horn/etc. related, but it is definately an
AMC goodie:

ViewItem&item=2488680412&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Eddy - I think I remember you writing that you knew the seller & that
she is 100% reputable?

-Lu-

--- End Message ---