From: nice_guy_1952 [mailto:nice_guy_1952@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 3:25 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] eagle question for MR. ROSA

HI THERE.. i just resently bought a near mint 1983 sx/4 eagle from
the original owner. the car is loaded with every option available and
comes with every pieces of documentation since new .including the
bill of sale from the amc dealer .NOW . the owner claims that 1983
was the last year of production for those sx/4 with a production no.
of around 2200 .is there anyway to verify those claims .i love the
eagle and now have 5 of them . but i am in no way a expert or a
autority on them i just like the look.. the way they drive and the
attention we get wile driving them . we also have a 1968 javelin sst
and a 1968 amx 390 and at cruise night we usually park one eagle and
the javelin or amx side by side . and the eagles are peoples magnet
wile nobody ardly pays any attention to the amx (go figure )but
anyway i would love if yoursel or anyone could shed some light on
those claims above . thanks.. yours truly PAUL . P.S .if i was
closer i would get those 2 eagles you have on e-bay .not even 1 bid
what a shame