Orange Hornet On Hold

On my way to have the new fuel tank sender installed the new Motorola
Alt. died!!!!! I drove the car home after checking it with my meter and
parked it. I called and told them it was no good and will have another
one this afternoon. I am to frustrated to even think. I am having my
weekly lunch with my AMC friend and will see if he can check the car out
and install the replacement Motorola tomorrow. I am seriously thinking
of just having the bucket seats installed next week and just parking the
car for a month if we can't get this alt. problem solved. I'll have to
then see about solving the problems with the Delco swap. I'd hate to see
what my blood pressure is right now. I need to go do somthing that I
know will work like finish the billet knobs for the yellow car.
"Doc"