Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: '74 Gremmie woes

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: '74 Gremmie woes

Condencer is the cheapest and most likely the source of the problem to
replace.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Thanks for the help. Looks like I'll start with the condenser.
-Jon

> >Jon,  If you have a factory Delco dist. try and replace the contact/condeser assy. as the
condenser can fail and give you those exact symtoms.   Been there.....Done that!       'The
Mix'

--- End Message ---